SR Aquaristik Pro Skim 600 In-Sump Protein Skimmer
- Simple to set up and operate
- Extremely efficient
- Quality construction
- Quick and Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
- Bubble chamber maximizes contact time allowing for efficient skimming
- Cone construction maximizes skimming effect
Ideal for aquariums up to 600 gallons, the SR Aquaristik PRO Skim 600 In-Sump Protein Skimmer quickly removes organic waste from saltwater aquarium water. A powerful needle wheel impeller pump creates ideal sized air bubbles that force organic protein into a collection cup for easy removal. The SR PRO Skim 600 is recommended for aquariums from 400-600 gallons.
SR Aquaristik SR PRO 600 Skimmers are built using flame polished cell-cast acrylic. The SR Skimmer is equipped with bubble plates, modified cone necks, air silencers and needle wheel impellers for maximum performance and quiet operation. They also have minimized footprints to make installation as easy as possible in smaller sumps.
- Filtration Rating: up to 600 Gallons with a light bio-load or 400 Gallons with a heavy bio-load
- Max chamber diameter:
- Outlet size: 1 1/2” quick-precise adjustment valve
- DC Pump included
- Pump power consumption:
- Controller included
- Requires approximately 3/4” / 2cm of clearance to remove the collection cup
Recommendations for Use:
We recommend running the Pro Skim 600 between 8 and 10 inches below the waterline. If your sump is deeper, we normally use PVC spacers made by simply cutting 1½" PVC pipe to the appropriate length and placing them under the base of the skimmer.