Ideal for Saltwater Reef Aquariums
2.2 lb package makes approximately 1 gallons of Magnesium Supplement
11 lb package makes approximately 5.5 gallons of Magnesium Supplement
• Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
• Dissolves completely and easily in purified water
• Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 1000 ml or 880 grams makes 1 gallon of high quality supplement
Instructions for use: Add 1000 ml of the Magnesium Sulfate into a clean dry 1 gallon container. Fill the container about ¾ full with RO/DI or filtered water; shake vigorously for about 2 minutes. Fill the remaining portion of the container and let sit overnight before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip the supplement slowly into the sump of the aquarium.
- Can be mixed in a 1-1 Ratio (500 ml of each) with Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate for use as a popular 2-part solution and a stand-alone magnesium supplement.
Recommended magnesium levels are between 1,250 and 1,350 ppm. When not testing, add (10 ml) per 250 gallons weekly.
You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water. If you are buying the water, you can also use the jug as your mixing container.
- Clean plastic funnel