Package makes approximately 2 gallons of Alkalinity KH Booster
• Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
• Dissolves completely and easily in purified water
• Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 500ml or 440grams makes 1 gallon of high quality supplement
Instructions for use: Add 500ml of the Sodium Bicarbonate into a clean dry 1 gallon container. Fill the container about ¾ full with RO/DI or filtered water; shake vigorously for about 2 minutes. Fill the remaining portion of the container and let sit overnight before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip the supplement slowly into the sump of the aquarium.
Can be mixed in an 8-2 Ratio, 8 parts or 400ml Sodium Bicarbonate to 2 parts or 100ml Soda Ash/Sodium Carbonate Recommended alkalinity or KH levels are between 2.5-4 mg L /7-11 dKH
You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water.If you are buying the water, you can also use the jug as your mixing container.
- Clean plastic funnel