Ideal for Saltwater Reef Aquariums
2.2 lb package makes approximately 2 gallons of Calcium Chloride Concentrated Supplement
8.8 lb package makes approximately 8 gallons of Calcium Chloride Concentrated Supplement
- Dissolves completely and easily in purified water
- Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
- Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 400ml makes 1 gallon of high quality calcium supplement
Instructions for use: Fill a 1-gallon container 3/4 full of RO/DI or distilled water, add 400 ml of calcium chloride into the container using the supplied scoop and a clean dry funnel. Secure the cap on the container and shake or swirl for 30 seconds to aid in dissolving the product. Remove the cap and fill the container the rest of the way with RO/DI or distilled water. Let the product sit overnight with the lid loosened before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip calcium slowly into the sump of the aquarium
Recommended Calcium levels are between 380-450 PPM. Most reef aquariums use between 1ml - 5ml of mixed solution per day depending on demand.
You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water. If you are buying the water you can also use the jug as your mixing container.
- Clean plastic funnel