Ideal for use as a Calcium and PH booster
- Package makes up to 75 gallons of Kalkwasser supplement!
- Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
- Can be used as a supplement or added to top off water
- Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 5-10 ml or 1 or 2 teaspoons makes or can be used for 1 gallon of high quality calcium supplement
Instructions for use: Add 5-10 ml or 1-2 teaspoons of Calcium Hydroxide to a clean, dry 1 gallon container. Fill the container about ¾ full with RO/DI or filtered water; shake vigorously for about 2 minutes. Fill the remaining portion of the container and let sit overnight before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip Calcium slowly into the sump of the aquarium. Never add the powder or residual Calcium Hydroxide to the aquarium. Use only the clear water that is in the container after settling. Watch your PH closely as Calcium Hydroxide can quickly raise PH values. Recommended Calcium levels are between 380-450 PPM Recommended PH levels are between 8.1-8.3 You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water. If you are buying the water, you can also use the jug as your mixing container.
- Clean plastic funnel